Best silencer Royal Enfield – The typical thump and brilliant torque of Royal Enfield is unmatchable! When shopping for the best silencer of a Royal Enfield, you need to take few things into consideration like the material used for packing, compatibility and color variants. Options for are endless but below I have mentioned top few silencers that are my personal preferences.
Best silencer Royal Enfield
Note:Make sure that you reached minimum of 5000 KM to change exhaust .
1) Long Bottle: Gives slow Strong and long Strokes. Bass is heavy and strong Treble Is recessed. Physically it is very long and protrudes out of chassis.
2) Short Bottle: Most close to Original Cast Iron beats, it’s very pleasant and balanced out tune, very soothing for ears, not loud. Just right, very natural.
3) Wildboar: Emphasises specially on Bass, The bass is deep, heavy and thumpy . Sound seems artificial and hurts ears when in Higher RPM’s
4) Goldstar: Gives a very Techno- Bassy tune. The sound upon hearing seems very artificial and not very soothing for ears. Treble is boosted.
5) Falcon: Heavy tune, authentic and balanced tune interval. Non fatiguing tune.
6) Monster : Looks tiny, but gives heavy beats, and has deepest Bass of all.
7) Megaphone: Loud, fast beats, emphasized on Bass, sound is much more continuous without interval.
8)Dolphin: Looks like mouth of dolphin ,large sound with high bass.
9) Red rooster
It will increase engine power by reducing the back pressure of the factory exhaust system.
Overall Best Pick
– Packing material: Ceramic Wool
– Material: Stainless Steel
– Available in three variants: Polished Silver, Matte Black, Matte Silve
Compatible with: Royal Enfield Classic 350, Classic 500, Standard 350, Standard 500, Thunderbird 350, Thunderbird 500, Classic Desert Storm, Classic Squadron Blue, Classic Chrome
Best silencer Royal Enfield Caution:
Technically any silencer change will affect engine’s performance, shelf life, wear-tear, efficiency.
Not to mention our valuable and non replace-able EARS! Which are more important than a silencer. Loud and harsh sounds can damage our sensitive ears easily on long runs, along with others who are listening.
There are also Traffic rules which prohibit silencers sounding above certain Decibels.
For long runners can choose Short Bottle or Goldstar it doesn’t damage ear