1. You will become a king rider and you will able to know how to enjoy a ride as a sole rider does not matter whether you are in group or alone .
2. It doubles your confidence when you are riding bullet does not matter whether your height is short or you are very tall etc . Its just gives you the constant motivation. Example : whenever you see a girl riding a bullet every one stares as if what she is riding but imagine how much pumped or boosted up her inner soul would have felt .
3. You dont need to tell what you are owing just dug dug is enough . Its more than riding .
4. It is symbol of going against the Odd rules of society . You know whenever you say i own a bullet first comment will be bahut heavy hai (its very heavy) , kick back bahut maarti hogi ( kick gives that jerk) & if by chance you are girl then you can assume the questions.
6. It develops your stamina of riding for longer duration. Even for like 6-7 hours.
1. Its mainatinence is very costly as compare to many other two wheelers . Like clutch plates of bajaj pulsor is around Rs 250-350 but in case of bullet its costs around Rs 550+ . So its double. Even service cost is double the any avg 2 wheeler vehicle.
2. If you are underestimating your riding skill of riding bullet before buying it , then trust me you cant ride it . Just stop developing pre-assumption about bullet , otherwise forget riding bullet.
3. If unfortunately you met with an even minor accident than it can cost you major like if it fell on your leg then might be you will lose your leg.
4. No every random mechanic can operate this beast you need an specialist for this beast. If it gets unwell you need a specialists.
5. Once you will be habitual of riding bullet then you cannot put your hand on any other bike because you will feel something missing .
Thats it .
My advice :
See if your inner guts or souls says you want to own a bullet than just go for it. Dont think that your height is short or its heavy or its very nosiy , these are just misconceptions . Their will be immense pleasure of riding it . Trust me if you will care you bullet like your son it will give back you his love .
This you can feel only when you will own . I am saying this because i am 3rd generation of my family who is riding ROYAL ENFIELD first my daadu ( Grand father) , then my Father and now me & hope my future generations will continue this legacy.